We played Twenty Ten Course at Celtic Manor

It was cold, freezing, windy, but great fun with these guys ! KPMG organised a texas scramble game on the Twenty Ten Course this year. We started well on hole 10 after we missed almost the shotgun start :-)

Anyway, this was our team from left to right :

Bryan D. Webb - Architect & Director of Design - MAI Design Group, me, myself and I, Alberto Schellino - President of Golf Club Cavaglia - Italy and Darren Redetzke - Vice President, International - The Toro Company







After a few holes it was clear that we were the best team if Alberto didn't miss all his putting :-) I just remembered my great shot on the 13th hole 160 yards Par 3 for a hole in one, just missed it and I was happy not to pay for the transport back home for the prize : a Clubcar buggy. After this birdie by last putting and saving buddy Bryan, Alberto's drives were stunning, but the finish of Darren, Bryan and myself less.

Already thinking about the 19th hole drinks we dropped down in the ranking after 10 holes from the 5th to the final 15th position of the 23 teams.

What did I learn that day ? There is nothing better than knowing some new friends on a fantastic course and have fun !

Thank you, KPMG for the organisation of this Golf Business Forum at Celtic Manor - Wales.

And if you think the organisation was done by men, well...no, this time this charming ladies did a very good job, thanks !



Stan Colders